Sunday 6 March 2011

i had a dream of your teethmarks

aš sapnavau lapės dantų žymes ant savo kūno

foxes are the scariest creatures in this world. much more scary than spirits or polar bears or evil people.
it can drive you mad, one way or another. and they chase you until they get your soul.
here i saw plenty of them! and every time i felt frozen and about to die. but it is not so scary in the city. city belongs to humans, it is much worse when you meet her in the nature, it is her territory!

tonight i had a dream that i was walking in a forest and on my path i saw lots of animals - badgers, martens, deers, squirrels, wolves, otters. and in the end of a path i saw a fox! she was chasing a chicken, but then she saw me as well and rushed up to me! she bit my hand. i cried terrified and tried to shake her off but the fox wouldn't let go of my hand, and then black liquid started to leak out of her mouth, she was staring at me, her fierce eyes were shining like crazy and then i woke up.
i can't go to sleep anymore or fox will come to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment