Thursday 13 January 2011

i'm a cyborg, but thats ok

 today i've been followed by devices, they've been trying to communicate with me. the air conditioner above college entrance's doors, it was shouting at me, and i stood to listen, but then doors hit me, sorry sorry sorry, and something in the corridor as well, i've been searching for a wires in the ceiling and in my head , found so many i had to put it back not to be disconnected.
oh and the project, desert desert dessert
i love figures, human figures, females and males all a gorgeous, all the boys like timber and girls like water, full of each other.,

and the desert, I want to live on a desert for a year or two. Spend my days searching water, trying to survive. Listening to a distant radio stations or silence, living on my own pace. With salty lips and tanned skin slowly explore the vastness. learn how to read stars. collect shadows. tame a coyote. drink cactus juice and get poisoned. make love with milky way on the cold sand at night

however, a lack of experience caused a failure. it's too bright, to dark, to full for a desert, never seen it so tiring, never seen it at all
but after all i;ve got disconnected, daydreamed in a train and missed two stations.

1 comment:

  1. a bit mental. but i wouldn't expect anything else from you ;p

    ReplyDelete