Friday 26 November 2010

right now i'm somehow confused, maybe because i'm tired
in class i paint paint paint, tried to do 3d once again - failed.
again, i just did few fast fast paintings, even my final project took no more than 2h to do (mostly trying to hang it),  fast sketch, fast drying paint, here you are another little work..
can't i work serious?
i get bored to fast, i don't like to push too hard, no struggle, and yet, i think if it's enough? will i go far with my ambitious but easygoing nature?
i don't care about 3D sculptures, i will never do it for my own sake,
but please, tutors, if you read me, help me to improve in painting, drawing and other 2D

It's not meant to be a strife
It's not meant to be a struggle uphill
Oh I

You're trying too hard
Surrender
Give yourself in
You're trying too hard

1 comment:

  1. ...don't be so depressed
    always stay in your world is safe and warm
    but sometimes you can go out and have a little adventure??

    ReplyDelete